Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Apparently I'm Not Doing My Job...No Really

Girl: Ummmm have you updated our grades because my mom looked online last night and you haven't put in any grades since 2009
Me: Oh, you're mom must have accidentally looked at 1st semester's gradebook
Girl: Oh, well she said you hadn't put any grades in since 2009...
Me: I understand that, but I have put many, many grades in since 2009...you got a midterm grade right? I really think that your mom just accidentally looked at 1st semester's gradebook. Have her try again, and let me know if it still doesn't work.
Girl: Well my mom said that you need to get our grades in, because you haven't entered anything in since 2009...
Me: (Nod and smile)

So in this really hard time, with budget crunches, and the possibility of losing my job based on cuts, I'm going to give people even more of a reason to get rid of me...Ok, you caught me..I haven't taught since December

No comments:

Post a Comment