Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Cough Harder Dangit!

It's been a really long time since I've blogged. Maybe I've been so busy I haven't had time. So busy grading, planning, contacting parents, dealing with the 3rd quarter blues, etc. Or maybe it's because I didn't have anything good to blog about. I still don't have much exciting, but I did feel the need to get on here and rant about what has become one of my biggest pet peeves. The whimpy cough. Now, I know that when you're a teenager you get embarrassed about the tiniest things, but geez people, cough like you mean it. I am sitting at my desk right now while the kids are working on their homework (caught up on my grades/planning/contacting parents/dealing with 3rd quarter blues, so get off my back) and this girl in front of my desk keeps coughing. Little tiny, phlemy lung coughs. I just want to scream, "COUGH LIKE YOU MEAN IT GIRL!" Let it all out!! Nobody Cares!! The sound of wimpy coughs is beginning to make my skin crawl. This is worse than its close relative, the wimpy nose blow. Not only do I think you should cough/blow with a purpose, but I don't want your icky germs, so get it out the first time. Please!

No comments:

Post a Comment